Welcome to South Dale Middle School!
During this school year, let's remember to . . .
Be the Change
This school year we are having a virtual Title I parent meeting. Please complete the Title I parent survey by clicking on the link:
Attention parents/guardians of South Dale Middle School remote learners:
Fall/Yearbook pictures will be made for remote learners on Wednesday, September 30th. Also, in order to complete the fall benchmark screener for each of our students, we will need all remote learners to return to campus at the times listed below on Wednesday, September 30th.
Please follow the directions given in the post when you arrive with your student.
5th & 6th grade remote learners - 8:00am
7th & 8th grade remote learners - 9:30am
* Park in the school parking lot and your student will ENTER at the 7th/8th grade entry located at the cafeteria. Do not drop the students off at the main entrance. PLEASE BE SURE TO WEAR A MASK!
* Parents/Guardians will then need to complete a Health Assessment form and a Free/Reduced lunch form located on the tables out front while you wait on your student to complete their benchmark screener and have their school picture taken. Please have a pen with you to complete the forms in order to reduce exposure for everyone involved and be sure to wear a mask. We will have hand sanitizer available and please wear a mask.
* If you have an EBT case number, please have that information with you to include on the Free/Reduced lunch form.
** EVERY parent/guardian will need to complete a Free/Reduced lunch form regardless of whether or not you may qualify.
* If you intend for your remote learner to return to face-to-face learning on October 13th, you may complete the Google Form on the Chromebook provided on the table out front. If you have already completed the form then you do not need to do anything else for your student to return 2nd 9 weeks.
* Your student will exit from the main entry once they have completed their benchmark screening and pictures.
** If your student is returning to SDMS on October 13th AND you were issued a Chromebook and/or jet pack, please send those items with the student on October 13th.